- Hosted by: Dr. Ericka Bohnel
- Cost: $45 per session
- Age Groups: Ages 12-24 (preferably two group 12-17 years old, and 18-24 years old).
- Criteria: Adequate verbal ability.
- Diagnostic considerations: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis to individuals with other neuro-developmental and social-emotional concerns (e.g.,ADHD, anxiety, depression, learning disabilities).
- Location: Gibson Conference Room
- Days: one time weekly, Friday afternoon or early evening
- Time: 1.5 hours
- Length: 8 Sessions
For further information or to submit a referral to the group, Please call Linder Psychiatric Group, Inc. at